Topic: Applying the Results Based Lens
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the results-based lens can lead to inappropriate results at times. Please answer the following questions, assuring you use proper citations and references.
- Find at least one public example of someone who has applied the results-based lens (one that has been published in a widely read source) within the last year. Specific examples can include when someone has exercised the abuse of power and/or hubris when seeking his or her desired outcome.
- Using the conceptual map on page 202 of your text, identify which â€dark side(s)â€ (blind spot, vice, risks, or hubris) applied to the example.
- How do you know that the results lens was applied inappropriately?
- How might you help to assure the results-based lens is not applied inappropriately in your personal and/or professional life?
- What strategies can you use to recognize and deal with the imbalance that can arise when applying this lens? Consider abuse of power and hubris when answering this question.
Title: Everyday Ethics – With Gamekey Access Edition: 2nd (2012) Author: Baird, Catharyn Publisher: Tendril Presss