Advanced Psychopharmacology and Health Promotion
Unite 2 Neurotransmitters. Discussion and peer response. 1300w. APA. 4 references total due 9-11-23.
Unit 2 discussion APA. 800W.
Key areas of the brain, main neurotransmitters, and chemical neurotransmission.
1. Describe the chemical and electrical processes used in neurotransmission.
2. Why are depolarizations referred to as excitatory postsynaptic potentials and hyperpolarization as inhibitory postsynaptic potentials?
3. What are the differences between absolute and relative refractory periods?
4. Describe key areas of the brain, main neurotransmitters, and chemical neurotransmission?
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis and include peer-reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
Peer Response section APA 500W.
Please read and respond to at least two of your peers’ initial postings. Consider the following questions in your responses to your peers:
1. Compare and contrast your initial posting with those of your peers.
2. How are they similar or how are they different?
3. What information can you add that would help support the responses of your peers?
4. Ask your peers a question for clarification about their post.
5. What most interests you about their responses?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.