Technology Structures and Social Boundaries
- Read: Scott: pp. 124 – 182
- Review: Merida: Entire Textbook
Foundations of Faith: Fall Part 1
During this module, we review the concept of technology structures and social boundaries for organizations. Provide an overview of the technical and social terminology for organizations today. Within your discussion be sure to address the following areas:
- How do each of these apply to the three perspectives (natural, rational, and open)?
- What areas of technology are an issue for participants?
- What are the issues with organizational boundaries for participants?
- Personal perspectives
Include any theoretical viewpoints for each of these areas. You are not limited to these questions, they are simply to assist you in the evaluation process.
DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Thread of at least 2,100 -2,200 words The student must then post 2 replies of at least 600-700 words. For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 7 scholarly citations in APA format. Each reply must incorporate at least 3 scholarly citations in the current APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years. Each thread and reply must integrate at least 1 biblical principle.