It can be difficult to remember to take your medication every day. That’s why we have created this personalized pill reminder card just for you. The card helps you to keep track of all your medication, the doses and when they should be taken.
You will find the following list with all instructions for medications and medication you’re currently using:
- Atenolol 100mg tab – take one tablet by mouth daily
- Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg tab – take one and a half tablets by mouth daily
- Atorvastatin 40mg tab – take one tablet by mouth daily
- Metformin 500mg tab – take one tablet by mouth twice daily with food
- Lansoprazole 30mg capsule – take one capsule by mouth daily
- Clonazepam 1mg tablet – take half to one tablet by mouth twice daily as needed for anxiety
- Timolol 0.5% ophthalmic solution – put one drop in each eye twice daily
- Fluticasone nasal spray – spray once in each nostril twice daily
- Alendronate 70mg tab – take one tablet by mouth once per week, 30 minutes before first food/other meds, and remain upright for 30 minutes.
The graphics and images below will help you to remember to take your medication and their purpose. If you need to know how to identify your pills, these images are also available.
If you have questions about this reminder card or your medication, please let us know. We hope this will help you to manage your health.
Your Community Health/Public Health Nurse, Best Regards.