Leininger and watson | Nursing homework assist
When contemplating Mrs. Franklin-Jones’s story, Nurse Hernandez ought to keep in mind the next elements when planning for her discharge in accordance with Leininger’s Tradition Care Mannequin:
1) Well being beliefs and practices: You will need to perceive Mrs. Franklin-Jones’s views on well being and any related practices that will affect her choices about care or restoration. This data can be utilized to create more practical instructional plans about illness prevention and self-care administration for after discharge.
2) Cultural values: Nurse Hernandez should take into account how cultural values comparable to non secular beliefs or gender norms might have an effect on the affected person’s determination making course of in relation to self-care or looking for medical remedy sooner or later.
3) Socioeconomic standing: Realizing the monetary assets obtainable to Mrs. Franklin-Jones will assist decide what sort of help she would possibly want post-discharge so as keep a wholesome life-style.
4) Residing preparations: Contemplating the place Mrs. Franklin-Jones shall be dwelling as soon as discharged can present priceless perception into potential obstacles that will stop her from recovering correctly if left unaddressed, comparable to entry to meals or transportation wants.
5) Social roles and household dynamics: Understanding who performs an energetic function in taking good care of Mrs. Franklin Jones and the way these folks work together with each other is crucial for making a complete plan of care publish discharge that takes all events concerned into consideration, particularly youngsters if relevant.