Module 10 course project – powerpoint presentation due
Below are some suggestions for making a PowerPoint slide show that’s visually stunning:
- Do not forget to use a common theme or color scheme for your presentation. This will ensure that the slides are professional looking and look well-organized.
- Limit the amount of text that appears on any slide. You can convey your major ideas using bullet points or simple phrases.
- To illustrate your points, use high-quality photographs. Be sure that the slides have images that are appropriate to your slide’s content.
- Be sparing with animations and transitions. Animations and transitions can become distracting, which could lead to the loss of content.
- You can add additional guidance or information to your presentation using the Speaker Notes option. You can keep your slides clean and focus on the key points.
- You can cite sources using APA format on the References slide.
In-service presentations are meant to engage and educate your audience. Use visuals to show your points and focus on concise, clear information. Best of luck.