NURS 6670 – Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Role 2: Adults & Older Adults, Walden University| NURS 6670 – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Role II: Adults and Older Adults | Walden University
- Check the SOAP template for details and make sure you include the plan, objective and subjective data. Your preceptor should sign each page and insinuate it.
- To support your diagnosis and treatment planning, use evidence-based guidelines and scholarly sources. PubMed and CINAHL are just a few of the resources that you could use.
- Create a concise and clear video case study presentation with learning objectives, discussion prompts, and supporting scholarly sources.
- You can practice the presentation ahead of time to make sure you’re comfortable and have adequate lighting.
- Finalize your SOAP notes and your video case study presentation by the due date. Follow all instructions and guidelines provided by your instructor.
These are additional resources you might find helpful.
- The SOAP Note: An Overview – https://www.aafp.org/family-physician/practice-and-career/getting-started/soap-notes-overview.html
- Tips for Creating an Effective Video Presentation – https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/gradhacker/tips-creating-effective-video-presentation
- Finding Scholarly Resources – https://www.waldenu.edu/library/find-books-and-articles/find-scholarly-resources