Slide 1 Introduction
- Briefly describe the purpose of your presentation and the organization that provides healthcare.
Slide 2: Healthcare Organization
- Without disclosing their name, please describe the culture and willingness for change within the organization.
- Be sure to include any information relevant that could impact on the implementation.
Slide 3: A Problem or an Opportunity to Change
- Please describe the problem/opportunity for improvement in your organization.
- Consider the extent of the problem and any circumstances that may lead to change.
- Discuss general risks involved in change implementation.
Slide 4: A Evidence-Based Plan for Change
- Provide evidence-based ideas for changes in practice that use an EBP approach.
- Give a reason for your proposed changes.
- This slide can be used to indicate additional research that is needed.
Slide 5: Knowledge Transfer Plan
- Please describe the knowledge transfer plan that will be used to implement the change.
- Inclusion of knowledge creation, dissemination, organizational adoption, and implementation.
- Discuss possible challenges during the implementation.
Slide 6: Dissemination Strategy
- Discuss how results from the project will reach an audience.
- Give a reason for choosing this distribution strategy.
- This strategy has many benefits for healthcare organizations and their stakeholders.
Slide 7: Measurable Outcomes
- Define the outcomes you hope to see from the evidence-based approach.
- Specific metrics should be included to assess the impact of the changes.
Slide 8: Additional Evidence
- APA citations to the peer-reviewed, evidence-based papers that have been selected for support of your proposed changes.
Slide 9: Lessons Learned
- Let’s summarise the critique of all peer-reviewed articles that were submitted.
- Discuss what you have learned about the Evaluation Table from the Critical Assessment Tool Worksheet Template.
- Briefly reflect on your experience researching, and then propose an evidence-based solution.
Notice: Slides and modifications can be added to the presentation based upon the needs of the assignment.