Health ethical dilemmas | Nursing homework help
- Introduction: Provide a summary of the ethical dilemma for nurses and their significance. Give a short background on the topic and explain why you believe it’s important.
- Ethical Dilema Description: Provide a description of the ethical dilemma. This includes the implications for patients and nursing practices, as well as the research process. Include relevant examples and the perspectives of all stakeholders.
- The Research Question: Ask yourself a question about the ethical dilemma. Your research question must be specific, focused, and concise. This should focus on the major issue, and help guide the discussion.
- The Position on Ethical dilemma: Here you will state your position. Your position should be clear and your reasons for choosing this approach. To support your position, use evidence-based research as well as ethical principles.
- The Advantages of Information Technology. Discuss one benefit of information technology which may impact the ethical dilemma. Use examples to back up your argument.
- End of paper: Recapitulate the major points and state your view on the ethical dilemma. It is important to address the problem and do more research.
- Refer to the references: The paper should be supported by at least four peer-reviewed, professional scholarly journal articles. References should not be more than five years old and must have been reviewed by Ulrich Periodical Directory. For the reference list, and for in-text citations, use APA format.
Write the paper using third person voice, and avoid first-person pronouns. To organize your paper, make sure it flows well by using level 1 or 2 headings. Final, make sure to proofread the paper for errors in spelling and grammar. Turnitin can also be used to check for originality.