HLTH 553 – Grant Acquisition and Management – Liberty University| HLTH 553 – Grant Acquisition and Management | Liberty University
2. Gather Necessary Resources: Identify what resources are needed for successful implementation of the proposed solution – such as personnel, technology systems, materials etc., – and ensure those resources are gathered in a timely manner.
3. Develop Training Programs. Create detailed training programs for all key staff involved in the implementation of the solution to make sure everyone is properly prepared.
4. Monitoring Progress: Monitor progress at all stages of the implementation. Make adjustments as necessary based upon feedback from stakeholders/users, changes in scope/requirements, etc.
5. Track Results & Optimize Performance: Track usage rates, levels of satisfaction and performance metrics associated with the newly implemented solution; identify areas where performance can be improved upon through modifications or additions to existing procedures/workflows etc..
6. Maintain Documentation & Support Resources: Ensure all documentation related to the newly implemented solution is up-to-date at all times; create support channels (e.g., FAQs) for end-users which provide quick access to frequently asked questions or troubleshooting advice if applicable).