Population health-a1 chf | Nursing homework help
1. Counselling and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) are some of the mental health services available.
2. Education on the effects of alcohol intake and ways to reduce harm.
3. Screening for the hepatitis C virus, and other infections associated with excessive drinking.
4. You can access medication-assisted programs, such as buprenorphine and naltrexone to curb cravings and maintain sobriety.
5. The support and education of nutritionists focuses on the importance of healthy eating habits. It can also help to improve physical health, as well prevent any liver damage from those with a history in heavy drinking.
6 Supportive housing, including Alcoholics Anonymous, Vocational Training Opportunities, Workforce Development Resources, and supportive housing options to promote social stability in this community.