This assignment is possible.
A evidence-based management strategy: Step 1. Diagnose the problem.
• Gather data and analyze it in order to assess current business strategies and identify potential areas of improvement.
• Evaluate employee performance by conducting surveys, interviews, or focus groups.
• Observe operations in order to understand how processes are currently running and where problems may exist.
Step 2: Make a plan to change.
• Develop detailed plans for implementation that include specific goals, timelines, resources needed, etc.
• Outline roles and responsibilities for team members involved in implementation.
Step 3: Make the changes.
• Develop strategies for communicating with employees about upcoming changes as well as their roles and expectations for successful implementation.
. Step 4: Monitor progress & evaluate results.
• Establish regular checkpoints with team members so progress can be tracked against timeline targets
• Analyze data on a regular basis to ensure desired outcomes are being met or exceeded
• Make adjustments or changes when necessary based on evaluation results.