Qnt 561 last examination new
1) The imply and the variance are equal in – a standard distribution.
2) The distinction between the pattern imply and the inhabitants imply is known as the – bias.
3) A dummy variable or indicator variable – takes on values of 1 or zero to indicate an “absence” or “presence” for varied classes.
4) A Kind I error is – falsely rejecting a null speculation that’s truly true.
5) Which of the next measures of central location is affected most by excessive values? – Imply.
6) A correlation matrix – exhibits relationships between variables, usually offered as a desk with every row representing one variable, and every column representing one other.
7) In a set of observations, which measure of central tendency experiences the worth that happens most frequently? -Mode.
8) Which stage of measurement is required for the median? – Interval/Ratio Stage.
9) Which stage of measurement is required for the mode? – Nominal Stage.