Nursing Care Plan
Affected person: Gloria, 8-year-old feminine with cystic fibrosis and issue respiratory
Prognosis: Respiratory misery associated to cystic fibrosis
- Enhance respiratory perform as demonstrated by improved oxygen saturation ranges, elevated respiratory charge, and decreased use of accent muscular tissues.
- Enhance information of cystic fibrosis and its administration.
- Enhance participation in self-care actions and cling to prescribed therapy plan.
- Administer prescribed respiratory therapies, together with nebulized drugs and chest bodily remedy.
- Monitor important indicators and oxygen saturation ranges commonly.
- Encourage deep respiratory workouts and coughing to clear secretions.
- Educate affected person and household about cystic fibrosis and its administration, together with significance of medicines, respiratory therapies, and adherence to therapy plan.
- Encourage affected person and household to take part in self-care actions, equivalent to administering drugs and performing respiratory therapies.
- Refer affected person and household to help teams and assets for added training and help.
- Seek the advice of with respiratory therapist and doctor as wanted to regulate therapy plan.
- Objective 1 is met if oxygen saturation ranges enhance, respiratory charge will increase, and use of accent muscular tissues decreases.
- Objective 2 is met if affected person and household show elevated information of cystic fibrosis and its administration.
- Objective 3 is met if affected person and household enhance participation in self-care actions and cling to prescribed therapy plan.